- Your personal information collected from mailing list signup forms is never shared, sold or rented to anyone, ever.
- Your personal information is only shared between internal systems, like: Fathom and MailChimp — all of whom have security safeguards in place.
- If you want the data that’s been collected from our website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give it to you.
- If you want to opt out of any communication, click “Unsubscribe” located in every single email.
- Your data is protected using industry standard tools and software. It’s never shared, sold or given away.
- If you want your data stored or collected, contact email@example.com.
- The data is stored as long as our website is live.
- The data is stored in the United States of America
- The type of data stored is: name, email, IP, and personalisation details you’ve filled in via forms on our website (i.e. description of a project).
- If there is a data breach, you will be notified within 72 hours—but only if you didn’t opt out of receiving communications from us.
- Your privacy is important to us. It is 7.21 Lab OÜ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://thesatsat.com.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 02 January 2020.
Whom can I contact?
If you have any further queries regarding data protection in connection with our website or the services offered there, please contact our data protection officer:
Data Protection Officer, Ilya Bolkhovsky, 7.21 Lab OÜ, Kirsi 5, Tallinn 10616, Estonia.
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us via email, the communication is unencrypted.